Europcar is one of the 7 car hire companies at Barcelona airport. Its offices are located in terminal T1 and T2, in the Arrivals area.
With more than 60 years of experience in the car rental sector, Europcar has received the Aenor ISO 39001 international certificate in vehicle safety measures. Its rental car fleet is renewed every six or seven months, always offering a safe, modern, connected and well-equipped fleet.
Europcar offices at the airport
Terminal T1 first floor.
Terminal T2B ground floor.
from 7.00 a. m. to 23.00 p. m.
We have the best prices, check it out
- You can return the rental car 24 hours a day by depositing the vehicle keys in the mailbox located in the airport car rental car park.
- How much does it cost to rent a car in Barcelona?
- The price of the car rental at the airport with Europcar goes from 20 € per day (over 140 ? per week), depending on the season and the car you prefer. With the online prepaid option you can save up to 20% on Europcar's top sales: 3, 4 or 5 door, passenger, family or 4X4, automatic or manual. If you prefer a more ECO range, ask about our more ecological vehicles, with the lowest CO2 emissions.
- Methods of payment
- Accepted forms of payment are credit card, Europcar charge cards, vouchers and cash. Europcar accepts all major credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, Mastercard, and Visa. You can pay by Visa Electron debit card only for prepaid bookings, and present a credit card for non-prepaid charges (extras, fuel, excess in case of damage to the vehicle).
- COVID-19 Cleaning Standards
- Customer safety, as well as the safety of our employees, are Europcar's top priorities. Thanks to its Security Program, it is the first rental company in Spain to receive the "Espacio Protegido COVID-19" stamp from FENEVAL, which certifies that they comply with the best security and hygiene measures in their vehicles and offices.
- Other offices
- You can rent a car with Europcar also at the offices of the: Madrid airport, Palma de Mallorca Airport, Málaga-Costa del sol Airport, Alicante Airport, Valencia airport, Bilbao Airport, Seville Airport, Murcia Airport.
Due to the health emergency in Covid-19, the car rental offices may vary their opening hours, as well as their point of service to the public.