Canudas VIP lounge is located in the boarding area of the Barcelona-El Prat Airport, in terminal T2, floor 1 boarding area, gates U.
It welcomes passengers waiting for Schengen flights.
Service temporarily unavailable due to the health emergency.
You may access it once you have passed the airport's security controls.
You can enjoy the Canudas VIP Room with your Priority Pass card. Now with a 25% discount, only until 30 August! Extended!.
This room has the following services:
- Monitors with flight information
- Gluten-free and diabetic products, Kosher and Halal,
- Free WiFi Internet in the room,
- Access for disabled people,
- Phones, fax and printer, PCs with Internet access
- Wellness and spa service at Bcn Airport (upon payment), with service from Monday to Sunday from 8:30 to 20:30h.
- Work area,
- Rest area,
- PMR showers and toilets,
- Children's area,
You can enjoy the Canudas VIP Room with your Priority Pass card. Now with a 25% discount,only until 30 August! Extended!.
- Conditions of stay in the VIP room
- The customer must register his access to the VIP room at the welcome desk. If he has a companion, he must also be duly identified and accredited.
- Time of stay in the VIP Room:
- In Canudas VIP room the maximum scheduled time of stay is restricted to 4 hours per customer. Access is conditioned by the scheduled time of departure of the flight, so access to the lounge is permitted 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. If the flight is delayed, the stay will be extended for the duration of the delay in the departure of the flight.
If you wish to leave the lounge and re-enter it is only necessary to present your entry accreditation, your VIP access card or your entry ticket again.
- Children under 5 years of age have free access to the lounge. Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking in the lounge
- Smoking is not allowed inside the VIP rooms, including electronic cigarettes or vapers.
- Pets in the lounge
- You can enter the VIP room with your pet as long as it remains in its carrier (cage). Guide dogs do not observe this limitation.
Opening hours: 6.00 to 22.00 h.
Surface area: 780 m2
Terminal T2 1st floor U boarding area Departures Passenger only zone